A day at the spa can help prepare people for big events, such as high-school proms, weddings, and hot-dog-eating contests. Reserve anticipatory pampering with today’s Groupon to Nails by AkyJills, located in Lily Salon & Spa. Choose between the following options:
- For $49, you get a spa package for one (a $105 total value), which includes the following:
- A mini manicure (a $15 value)
- A mini pedicure (a $25 value)
A 60-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massage (a $65 value)<p>
- For $75, you get a spa package for two (a $210 total value), which includes the following:
- Two mini manicures (a $15 value each)
- Two mini pedicures (a $25 value each)
- Two 60-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massages (a $65 value each)
- Choice of two nonalcoholic beverages<p>
The master groomers at Nails by AkyJills polish talons to perfection with OPI products at highly sanitized stations and relieve stress or aches with targeted massage. Solo beauty seekers or pairs sipping beverages kick back in AkyJills’ inviting salon as nail beautifiers primp upper and lower limbs with mini mani-pedis. Both services tend to extremities with a thorough nail shaping, cuticle trimming, and choice of polish color. Manicures in both options may be upgraded to a Bio Sculpture gel no-chip manicure for $20 per person. Aestheticians augment the treatment with a gentle massage that works an organic moisturizer, smoothing hydrator, and demo tapes from their cousins’ bands into clients’ hands. A choice of Swedish or deep-tissue massage eases the strain on muscles by using either gentle strokes or firm pressure to dissolve knots.
Beige marble tiles tessellate across floors in the spacious salon, and Roman-inspired murals and faux-stone walls ring clients tucked away in private treatment rooms. AkyJills’ dedicated staffers ensure each station is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectants, tool-sterilization autoclaves, and biodegradable pedicure chairs that dissolve after each use.