All hands and feet require regular maintenance, except for permacured toes and the Hamburger Helper glove, which is immortal. Take care of what you actually have with today’s Groupon to Nails by Farrah in Visalia. Choose between the following options.
- For $30, you get a pomegranate pedicure package (a $65 total value). The package includes:
- A spa pedicure (a $50 value)
- A pomegranate paraffin dip for hands (a $15 value)
- For $30, you get a Shellac Rockstar Toes treatment package (a $60 total value). The package includes:
- A Shellac Rockstar Toes treatment (a $45 value)
- A pomegranate paraffin dip for hands (a $15 value)<p>
Nails by Farrah’s digit stylists pamper feet with Shellac nail enhancements, nurturing masks, and indulgent pedicures. Patrons treat tired tootsies to a soothing spa pedicure, which incorporates a warm aromatherapy soak with scents of pomegranate to exfoliate heels, legs, feet, and ingrown stilts, while one of Nails by Farrah’s nail designers kneads muscles. Each digit basks in a personal spruce session as the technician clips cuticles, trims talons, and bathes gams in a hydrating mask before topping toenails with a coat of polish.
Nail-nurturers groovify hooves with Shellac Rockstar Toes, in which a hypo-allergenic Shellac polymer nail enhancement dries swiftly on nails and may stay chip-free for up to 14 days. A base coat custom blended with shards of luminous glitter bedecks each nail, adding sparkle to peep-toe shoes and providing atmosphere for ant discos. Additional hues may be applied for $5 per shade. A complimentary beverage and pomegranate-paraffin hand treatment accompanies each metatarsal mollification, quenching both paws and throats.
113 N Church St.
Visalia, California 93292Get Directions