Like Jacksons, fingers and toes perform best in groups of five and when dressed in matching colors. Pamper your appendage quintets with today’s Groupon to Nails by Stephanie at Lather Salon & Spa in Coeur d'Alene. Choose between the following options:
- For $52, you get a 60-minute Gelish Girls on the Go package, which includes an express mani-pedi (a $105 value).
- For $79, you get a 150-minute Girls Gone Glam package (a $194 value), which includes:
- Set of custom-designed sculptured nails (a $65 value)
- Express manicure with a choice of nail polish from Keyano Aromatics' fall collection (a $25 value)
- Gelish top-coat application (a $10 value for fingernails and a $25 value for toenails)
- Paraffin hand treatment (a $12 value)
- Waterless spa pedicure (a $45 value)
- Paraffin foot treatment (a $12 value)
Nails by Stephanie’s namesake artfully indulges patrons' digits with vibrant hues and sundry pampering services. Clients opting for the 60-minute Girls on the Go package revel in a mitt- and paw-cosseting express mani-pedi that employs soothing Keyano Aromatics oils and exfoliants to tenderize tough skin and rouse hibernating leaf-raking impulses with a choice of fall-inspired scents. Patrons can peruse a roster of 78 long-lasting Gelish gel nail polishes for a flattering shade, which dries in 30 seconds under a potent LED lamp. Hands and foot hands leave the salon brandishing brilliant nails for up to three weeks of nonstop high-fiving.
During the 150-minute Girls Gone Glam package, Stephanie applies custom-designed sculptured nails for enhanced amplification during finger-drumming solos, and a Gelish topcoat imbues finger shields with a brilliant sheen. The express manicure relaxes knuckles tense from boxing menacing shadows, and a paraffin hand treatment leaves palms as soft and smooth as a chinchilla sporting a pompadour. Stephanie initiates the four-step waterless spa pedicure by exfoliating trod-upon trotters before wrapping them in hot towels and coating them in grape-seed oil. A rich, buttery massage then exorcizes tension from soles, a paraffin foot treatment softens hide, and a Gelish-polish application preps feet for foot-modeling head shots.
1710 N 4th St.
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho 83814