Non-invasive makeup techniques help achieve a flawless look while cutting the morning routine in half
About This Deal
- Microshading: After applying a numbing agent, a technician uses a handheld tool to create tiny dots of pigment to add volume and create an illusion of fuller, thicker brows.
- Collagen Permanent Lip Makeup: Microneedle deposits pigment in the lips to build the layers of color.
- Combination Eyebrows Treatment includes Ombre Shading and Microneedling.
- An esthetician uses a tool with thin needles to create tiny holes in the surface layers of skin, which not only helps absorb skincare products for fresh-looking, smoother skin but also boosts healing as well as stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- What is microneedling?
- Permanent makeup application: Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians use a tattooing technique to apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural beauty.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
- Powder Eyebrows: Semi-permanent makeup technique aimed to create more refined brows with a soft-powder effect.
- Eyebrow microblading: After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink and using tiny strokes to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
About Nails For You
The team of dedicated beauty experts strives to empower clientele by helping them achieve confidence in their appearance anew. To do so, they provide a wide range of aesthetic, makeup, and skincare treatments tailored to one's individual needs and expectations. They refine complexions with facials, remove unwanted hair with wax and threading, accentuate one's unique features with microblading as well as perform stylish nail art. Whatever it is the patrons want, Nails For You strives to be the right place to go.