Like lawns or children, nails grow whether you’re watching them or not. Baby your fingers with today’s Groupon.
$19 for a Shellac manicure (a $38 value)
$55 for three Shellac manicures (a $114 value)
- 30- to 45-minute procedure
- Full manicure with hand massage and Shellac
- Choice of OPI shellac gel or Gelish color
- Can last for up to two weeks
- Upgrade to French nails for $5 more<p>
Nails and More Spa
Nails and More Spa’s assiduous technicians beautify digits by rendering nail services with OPI and CND Gel products. The staffers treat clients to their cheery dispositions—always pouring extra sugar on top of “please,” “thank-you,” and “sorry, we don’t sell hardware supplies here, not even nails”—as they whittle away excessively long finger shingles. Gel or Gelish colors can give pallid digits a newfangled appearance, and Shellac treatments prevent chipping for up to two weeks.
28200 Miles Rd.
Solon, Ohio 44139