- $20 toward customized soaps and more at Naked Body + Bath
- All-natural alternative to chemical-laden latherables
- Variety of make-your-own unscented lotions, scrubs, salts, and soaps
- Choose from more than 200 natural oils, 50 essential oils, and an assortment of botanicals, milks, glitters, and micas
- View records of customers’ top recipes
- Convenient Rice Village location
- In-store purchases only.
The Houston Chronicle and khou.com both featured Naked Body + Bath, and eight Yelpers give it an average of five stars: > * They put the Zen back into shopping - and that’s a good thing for tired, stressed out shoppers like me. – mponto, khou.com > * The scents aren’t overwhelming, and the color scheme is mellow and earthy, with shades of green and brown complementing the space. – Houston Chronicle
Naked Body + Bath
At Naked Body + Bath, customers can pour the bath product of their choice into big brass tubs of warm water before slowly submerging their feet into a fragrant bath. These complimentary foot soaks—lauded by KHOU-11 as “heaven”—are one of many ways Naked Body + Bath empowers customers to experiment with the store’s selection of all-natural, customizable bath products.
To find ideal skin serum, customers begin by perusing a selection of unscented bath soaps, creams, salts, and lotions that are free of parabens and other chemicals. They then can dress them up with more than 200 fragrant oils, botanicals, milks, and glitters. Staffers allow customers to sample every product in-store and provide wells of already-concocted recipes to help spark ideas. Should customers mix a masterpiece, the staff record recipes and keep them on file to recreate at the customer’s bidding.
2516 Times Blvd.
Houston, Texas 77005Get Directions