Choose Between Two Options
- $190 for a New Year’s Eve dinner and party package for two with a bottle of Veuve Clicquot champagne (up to $344 value)
- $95 for a New Year’s Eve dinner and party package for two (up to $194 value)
The package includes:
- Two welcome shots of Don Julio
- Guacamole, corn chips, salsa fresca, and surprise toppings
- First course: choice of lobster empanada, BLT wedge salad, Key West shrimp ceviche or Naked tacos
- Second course: choice of carne asada, grilled mahi mahi, lechoncita marinated pork, or pineapple-lime-glazed chicken
- Third course: dessert platter with churros, caramel flan, and vanilla arroz con leche de la tia
- Two signature margaritas
- Entrance to a rooftop party with live DJ music
Vegetarian options are available upon request. Guests can choose to sit inside or outside, and may reserve a private rooftop cabana for an extra fee.
Chef Ralph Pagano's taco fillings are almost as wild as the Miami nightlife: chipotle barbecue brisket, gyro-style lamb-pistachio sausage, even General Tso–style cauliflower. By comparison, the "naked" part isn't quite so shocking—it simply refers to the option to have your tacos served in a lettuce wrap instead of a tortilla or tuxedo jacket. Guests feast and toast as revelers pass by the patio, making the people-watching almost as good as the pork carnitas and the carne asada. The Miami New Times called Naked Taco "crazy fun," especially if you order a couple of "strong, frosty, and well balanced" margaritas.
It's not all tacos, however. Pagano's menu includes larger plates such as lobster enchiladas and mexican pizza, as well as unexpected starters such as tuna nachos with a wasabi jalapeno glaze. The guacamole bar encourages variety, letting guests top off their bowl with tequila-lime shrimp, fresh Florida lobster, or an extra scoop of guacamole.