Choose from Four Options
- $50 for New Year’s Eve dinner package for one ($97 value)
- $75 for New Year’s Eve dinner package with bottomless sangria and margaritas for one ($122 value)
- $95 for New Year’s Eve dinner package for two ($194 value)
- $145 for New Year’s Eve dinner package with bottomless sangria and margaritas for two ($244 value)
Each dinner package includes:
- Two welcome shots plus chips and guac
- First course: smoked chicken and chihuahua cheese empanada
- Second course: four tacos—your choice of shrimp, chicken, asada, veggie, or carnitas
- Third course: two fajitas—your choice of grilled chicken, asada, sauteed shrimp, or mushrooms
- Dessert: mini churros, flan, and chocolate mousse for dessert
Chef Ralph Pagano's taco fillings are almost as wild as the Miami nightlife: chipotle barbecue brisket, gyro-style lamb-pistachio sausage, even General Tso–style cauliflower. By comparison, the "naked" part isn't quite so shocking—it simply refers to the option to have your tacos served in a lettuce wrap instead of a tortilla or tuxedo jacket. Guests feast and toast as revelers pass by the patio, making the people-watching almost as good as the pork carnitas and the carne asada. The Miami New Times called Naked Taco "crazy fun," especially if you order a couple of "strong, frosty, and well balanced" margaritas.
It's not all tacos, however. Pagano's menu includes larger plates such as lobster enchiladas and mexican pizza, as well as unexpected starters such as tuna nachos with a wasabi jalapeno glaze. The guacamole bar encourages variety, letting guests top off their bowl with tequila-lime shrimp, fresh Florida lobster, or an extra scoop of guacamole.