Choose Between Two Options
$29 for a wine- or beer-tasting package with food for two ($48 value)
- Choice of a wine flight (six pours) or beer flight (five pours) and a flavor consultation for two
- Choice of a small pizza, two pretzels, or a meat-and-cheese plate for two
- Choice of one beer bomber or a bottle of wine to enjoy at the winery or to take home
$50 for a wine- or beer-tasting package with food for four ($94 value)
- Choice of a wine flight (six pours) or beer flight (five pours) and a flavor consultation for four
- Choice of a large pizza, Big Johnson pretzel, or a meat-and-cheese plate for four
- Choice of two beer bombers or bottles of wine to enjoy at the winery or to take home
Cuisine Type: Winery and brewery with kitchen
Number of Tables: 11–25
Parking: Parking lot
Most popular offering: Wine and beer tastings
Alcohol: Beer and wine only
Delivery/Takeout Available: Takeout only
Q&A with Kim Livingston, Owner
What’s the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer?
We always get how much fun it is, [with people saying]: "This place is great," [and] "I never had so much fun doing a wine tasting."
Has your business won any awards?
We have won many awards for the wine and beer.
In your own words, how would you describe your menu?
[It's] limited, but what we do is good. Nothing [is] fried; [it's] all done in stone ovens [and] all ingredients are fresh.
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn't cover?
We make sure that customers have a fun experience. We take photos of them holding all kinds of signs. We also take care of kids with ice cream tastings.