The colors of curry powder condition diners to associate red, green, and yellow with delicious flavors, which is why pedestrians often try to lick the spices out of fallen traffic lights. Acquire spices safely with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for dinner for two (up to a $64.75 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $12.95 value)
- One meat entree and one vegetable entree (up to a $21.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $3.95 value each)<p>
$65 for dinner for four (up to a $161.50 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $12.95 value each)
- Two meat entrees and two vegetable entrees (up to a $21.95 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine (an $8 value/glass)
- Four desserts (up to a $3.95 value each)<p>
Appetizers of vegetable samosas precede meat entrees of chicken vindaloo or shrimp tikka masala and vegetable entrees of mixed vegetable curry or okra masala. Desserts include mango-pistachio ice cream and kheer, an Indian sweet dish made from milk vermicelli and rice. See the full menu.<p>
Spicy aromas spill out of clay ovens, permeating the air around the kitchens at Namaste—a name taken from the Indian word meaning “welcome.” Inside the kitchen, chefs fry paneer fritters to a golden brown, season entrees with curries and cumin, and mix lassis with mango. The restaurant’s catering services keep guests’ bellies full at house parties or birthdays where the cake was stolen by neighborhood urchins.