Weathered skin is rarely useful, only coming in handy during games of hide-and-seek in a library full of leather-bound books. Help fill fine lines with today’s Groupon to Namaste Aveda Pure Design Salon. Choose from the following options:
- For $39, you get a spa package (a $100 total value), which includes:
- A 60-minute Elemental Nature facial (a $70 value)
- A revitalizing Aveda eye treatment (a $30 value)<p>
- For $49, you get a 90-minute hot-stone massage (a $100 value)<p>
- For $99, you get a spa package (a $300 total value), which includes:
- Three 60-minute Elemental Nature facials (a $70 value each)
- Three revitalizing Aveda eye treatments (a $30 value each)<p>
The attentive staff at Namaste Aveda Pure Design Salon cares for corpuses with a mélange of facial and massage services. Aestheticians combine Elemental Nature products and facial pressure points with a shoulder and hand or foot massage during each Elemental Nature facial, targeting client skin concerns and tense appendages stressed from squeezing lemons. A revitalizing Aveda eye treatment pampers peepers with naturally based products that harness pure plant and flower extracts to help relieve fatigued eyes. Clients can alternately opt for a rejuvenating 90-minute hot-stone massage, during which a massage therapist kneads tension from muscles and treats bodies to steam towels and pure flower essences atop a heated bed.
Guided by socially conscious principles for more than 30 years, Aveda produces a full line of natural beauty products carried at nearly 7,000 salons and spas. Popular gorgeous-makers such as Shampure shampoo and witch-hazel hair spray deliver on Aveda’s commitment to well-rounded earthly beauty with eco-friendly packaging cradling ingredients derived from the world’s finest and least selfish plants.
131 N Broadway
Denver, Colorado 80203