All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12 for $20 worth of food
- See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Namaste Indian Cuisine
In the spacious, simple dining room of the family-owned Namaste Indian Cuisine, the staff serves a mixture of Indian and Nepali cuisine. Read on for a few facts about this restaurant—the first of its kind in Richmond:
- What's on the menu: tandoori specialties such as chiken tikka tandoori; lamb curry, vandaloo, and khadlai; and naan in a variety of flavors, from garlic to kashmiri
- What else is on the menu: plenty. There's a full variety of vegeterian, chicken, and goat entrees—not to mention the fully stocked lunch buffet.
- How its kebabs are cooked: in a tandoori clay oven
- Number of vegetarian entrées: 16
- To drink: a full menu of liquor and beer as well as sodas, mango lassi, and tea or coffee
- For seafood lovers: try the shrimp tikka masala