In roller-skating, as in dangling from the edge of a cliff, it’s important not to let a fear of falling make you miss an opportunity to hold someone’s hand. Don’t leave this Groupon hanging.
Choose from Three Options
$20 for a skating outing for four (up to a $40 value)
- Four admissions to a public-skate session (up to a $7 value each)
- Four skate rentals (a $2 value each)
- Four small sodas (a $1 value each)<p>
$75 for a birthday party ($150 value)
- Admission and skate rental for up to 10 people
- 45 minutes in a private party room with a hostess
- Pizza, soda, ice cream, and cotton candy for each guest
- View the full list of perks here<p>
$99 for a summer pass for one person, granting unlimited admission to public-skate sessions from June 1 through August 18 (a $199 value)
Nampa Rollerdrome’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
The Nampa Rollerdrome
At The Nampa Rollerdrome, kids and adults speed around a more than 60-year-old wood-floored skating rink flanked by a snack bar, party room, and ample hangout space. Birthday parties fill bellies with pizza in a private room boasting a wall illustration of Mickey Mouse, which mysteriously ages even as revelers remain eternally youthful. Roller-hockey leagues facilitate friendly competition among all age groups, and late-night Friday skate sessions keep in-line wheels in motion till midnight. Gamers can take a break from strenuous rinkmanship in the game room, stocked with air hockey, a crane game, and Ms. Pac-Man, in which players woo an ambitious bachelorette married to her ghost-swallowing career.