What You'll Get
What You Get
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select "Buy & Book" to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit "My Groupons" or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up at the reservation day and time
- Present reservation confirmation
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Must schedule reservation on www.groupon.com. Cancellations permitted up to 60 minutes prior to your reservation. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nana Sushi
Nana Sushi's chefs blend flavors from across eastern Asia into an eclectically international menu. Although the selection of nigiri, sashimi, and specialty sushi rolls appears prominently, these choices only represent a small part of the menu's diversity. Nana Sushi's pan-Asian, occasional fusion cuisine isn't limited by any borders.
Where is This Menu Item From?
- Spring rolls with sweet chili sauce—Thailand
- Spicy red curry with onion, ginger, coconut milk, and curry leaf—Malaysia
- Beef teriyaki with bok choy, carrots, and string beans—Japan
- General Tso's chicken—China by way of America
- Sashimi pizza with guacamole and mayo—the chefs' imagination
Modern Ambiance Meets Modern Cooking
Blue neon lights run the length of Nana Sushi's bar and the dining-room ceiling, giving both a trendy, lounge-like glow. Warm red and orange hues define the rest of the space. Small wooden tables line the dining room's textured wall, and a handful of tables and private booths are also available for small groups.