Kids love to have fun in the summer, whether shooting water balloons at friends or sitting inside and thinking about Halloween. Make the most of summer with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $225 for one week of kids' summer dance camp ($450 value)
- $499 for three weeks of kids' summer dance camp ($1,125 value)
- $599 for five weeks of kids' summer dance camp ($1,500 value)
- $229 for one dance class per week between September and June ($500 value)
- $399 for two dance classes per week between September and June ($1,000 value)
The kids’ summer dance program—open to children aged 5–17—runs from Monday, July 21, to Thursday, August 21. From 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday–Thursday, participants enjoy learning such dance styles as jazz, Zumba, ballet, and contemporary. This program also includes arts and crafts and lunch.
Dance classes are available from September through June, and teach kids ages 2–4 a variety of styles, including jazz, ballet, and hip-hop.
Nancy's Dance Factory
After a performance of The Nutcracker, Cirque Du Soleil, or the Radio City Rockettes, it’s not uncommon to see the dancers head down to teach a class at Nancy's Dance Factory. Led by Nancy Hayden, the artistic director, the team at Nancy's Dance Factory has been enriching students’ lives with dance for more than 35 years. They specialize in a variety of dance styles, ranging from ballet and tap to tumbling, pointe, hip-hop, and contemporary. Nancy's Dance Factory welcomes boys and girls as young as 2.5 years old.