$15 for $20 worth of pizza for delivery or pick-up
- Valid only for pickup and delivery
- Orders available: Seven days a week, 11 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Delivery radius: 3.5 miles
- Minimum order amount: $15
- Delivery fee: $3.50
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
The stuffed pizza. It's a marvel of taste engineering that has swept through pizzerias nationwide, but only one city can claim the original overloaded pie. Picture it: Chicago, 1971. Italian immigrants Nancy and Rocco Palese, owners of Guy's Pizza, begin experimenting with recipes beyond their traditional thin crust. In his quest to innovate, Rocco remembers the family recipe for scarciedda, an Easter specialty cake perfected by his own mother. With a few tweaks, he turns that homeland favorite into the stuffed pizza—now a staple among the pizza industry.
By 1974, the Paleses expanded their empire to include Nancy's Pizza, which still serves Rocco's signature pie today. Nancy's Pizza now reaches far beyond its original Chicagoland borders, all the way to Atlanta and California, with plans to expand further. Diners across the country can sink their teeth into the shop's signature pies. When they do, they'll taste the wholesome dough and savory toppings that have earned best pizza accolades from publications ranging from the Chicago Tribune to Pizza Magazine.