If you try something new, you might really enjoy it, even if it's filling balloons with Hot Wheels and throwing them off a bridge to see if they'll float. Try some Russian pelmenis with today’s Groupon at Nane's Pelmenis. Choose between the following options:
- For $11, you get a dumpling meal for two (a $22 total value) that includes:
- Two soft drinks (a $1.50 value each)
- Two plates of beef or potato dumplings (an $8 value each)
- Two ice-cream sandwiches (a $1.50 value each)
- For $21, you get a dumpling meal for four (a $44 total value) that includes:
- Four soft drinks (a $1.50 value each)
- Four plates of beef or potato dumplings (an $8 value each)
- Four ice-cream sandwiches (a $1.50 value each)
Nimble hands in the kitchen of Nane’s Pelmenis fold up tender Russian dumplings, a highlight of the homey eatery’s varied menu. After fluffy potatoes or hearty beef are stuffed into buttery golden packages, clouds of sour cream envelop the dumplings' soft peaks, and the sides get dotted with verdant sprigs of cilantro, dashes of curry, and tiny elves racing snowmobiles. Diners can feel free to dress the meal in savory spices, soy sauce, or vinaigrette, which they can sop up with a piece of dark rye bread. Instead of kissing a sultan’s ring pop, sweeten the palate by sipping a bubbly soft drink and nibbling the soft cookie crust of an ice-cream sandwich. Although the cabin-like restaurant is closed on Mondays, its large french doors stay open after the dinner hour into the wee hours on Fridays and Saturdays from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m.
410 W 4th St.
Anchorage, Alaska 99501Get Directions