Choose from Three Options
- $20 for $40 worth of Chinese, Indian or Thai food
- $29 for a dinner package for two ($59.95 value)
- $59 for a dinner package for four ($119.90 value)
Each dinner package includes:
- One appetizer for every two people (up to $11.99 value)
- One entree per person (up to $16.99 value)
- One drink per person (up to $6.99 value each)
See the menu.
Rooted in the traditional fusion cuisine served in its namesake city, Nanking delights guests with Chinese dishes that borrow from both Cantonese and Pekingese preparations. After appetizers such as crispy lotus stems drizzled in honey sauce, diners can opt for anything from simple black-pepper chicken to wok-fried lamb slices served with button mushrooms and oyster sauce. A separate Asian fusion menu introduces Indian influences, seen in dishes such as tandoori lamb chops and shrimp curry. Like an underage bartender, "mocktails" mimic classic cocktails, including virgin bloody marys and jungle juice with pina colada mix and four types of juice.