All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for $40 worth of Chinese, Indian, and Thai food, valid Sunday through Thursday
- $27 for $40 worth of Chinese, Indian, and Thai food, valid any day
- See the menu
This Groupon is not valid for the lamp chops or mixed grill.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Lamb chop and mixed grill is not available with this Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
At Nanking, hearty appetizers and entrees pay homage to practically the whole of Asia, at least the southern and eastern parts of it. Nanking's fusion dishes draw from classic Cantonese, Pekingese, Thai, and Indian preparations to cultivate unique dishes that diners relish under vibrant paper lanterns. Read on for menu highlights inspired by each Asian cuisine.
- Chinese: For an indulgent appetizer, crispy lotus stems are stir fried with onions before being drizzled in a luxurious honey sauce.
- Thai: Nanking's Thai fish curry is comprised of tender white fish bites simmered in a spicy, creamy coconut milk curry.
- Indian: Originating from the Goa region of India, Nanking's spicy lamb vindaloo involves tender chunks of lamb being slow cooked in a vibrant vinegar sauce, seasoned with crushed red peppers.