What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $139 for a guided stand-up paddleboard or kayak tour with barbecue oysters and wine for two ($270 value)
- $269 for a guided stand-up paddleboard or kayak tour with barbecue oysters and wine for four ($540 value)
Each persons receives:
- On-shore and on-water instruction
- One-hour standup paddleboard or kayak tour
- Oyster and wine barbecue with a glass of Carneros Chardonnay or Napa Valley Field Blend
- Shuttle service
This new tour sets off from a new landing and lasts about three-and-a-half hours in total, including transportation, time on the water, and oysters and wine at Downtown Joe’s restaurant.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Napa Valley Paddle
Napa Valley Paddle teaches people to walk on water. Armed with a fleet of stand-up paddleboards, instructors get riverine explorers up and standing during a brief on-shore lesson. From there, guests can embark on one of several tours of the pristine and revitalized Napa River. The Living River Tour takes tourists from the bay to the Oak Knoll Viticulture Area in Northern Napa, passing tidal marshes, four bridges, and the restored Oxbow Preserve along their way. Napa Valley Paddle's newest tour departs from their brand new boat launch and culminates in an oyster and wine barbecue on the river at Downtown Joe's.
The sport is known for its cross-training and ab-blasting benefits, and in addition to being an effective exercise, it can also double as bonding experience. To that end, Napa Valley Paddle leads educational tours or team-building excursions.