All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
December 24, 2015
· May 16, 2018
· October 9, 2017
What You'll Get
- $50 for two adult tasting admissions to Naperville Wine Festival (up to $64 value)
- Each admission includes one souvenir wine glass, 12 tastings, one pint of beer, discounts on wine, and access to the festival’s events
- When: Friday, August 14, 4:30 p.m.–10 p.m.; or Saturday, August 15, 4 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
- Where: CityGate Centre
Naperville Wine Festival
- The wines: malbecs, cabernet sauvignons, moscatos, rieslings, and carménères
- The wineries: a who’s who of local, national, and international winemakers that may include St. James Winery, Aveníu Brands, Delicato Family Vineyards, and Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite)
- The food: pizza, barbecue, and cupcakes
- The restaurants: an eclectic mix of area eateries will be represented; last year’s fest included Sharko’s BBQ and Empanadus
- The entertainment: acoustic pop rockers Sons of Bildor and ’90s tribute band The Personnel on Friday; Sons of Bildor and classic-rock cover band 97Nine on Saturday
- The charity: portions of the event’s proceeds go toward the Naperville Area Humane Society, which spearheads foster-and-adoption programs for shelter animals
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 15, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Online registration required. Must be 21 or older with valid ID. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.