All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $120 for one full-day boat rental for up to 6 adults and 2 kids ($245.28 value)
- 19.5’ Hurricane Deck Boat with 150 HP Yamaha 4-Stroke
- $145 for one full-day boat rental for up to 8 adults ($292.45 value)
- 21’ Hurricane Deck Boat with 150 HP Yamaha 4-Stroke
- $169 for one full-day boat rental for up to 15 adults ($339.62 value)
- 24’ Sweetwater Tritoon with 115 HP Yamaha 4-Stroke
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Fuel costs and Florida sales tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Naples Extreme Family Fun Spot
When you find yourself on the sun-kissed shores of the Gulf of Mexico, your first impulse might be to laugh with joy. Your second impulse, however, will likely be to run off on an outdoor adventure. That's where Naples Extreme Family Fun Spot. The company supplies visitors with rental boats, paddleboards, bikes, and kayaks ready to explore Naples and Marco Island. Visitors can also hop on a chartered fishing boat, strap on a helmet for a Segway tour, or take in the vibrant reds and oranges showcased on the leisurely sunset cruise. With custom tour options available, the Spot is often vacationers' first stop, and it's popular among locals, too, who are excited to see their area from a new vantage point. Thanks to the crew of helpful staffers, and the fleet of thoroughly maintained vehicles, customers adventure with confidence, safe in the knowledge that the logistics are totally covered.