Customers tour the city on a Segway i2 Generation 2 machine to see sights such as Naples Pier, Third Street South, and Cambier Park
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Departure time: daily at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1.30 p.m., 3.30 p.m.
- Departure location: 1010 6th Avenue South, Naples 34102
- Duration: 90 minutes (including 30-minute safety video and initial ride training)
- Must weigh between 100-260 pounds.
- Age restrictions: must be 14 or older.
- Click here to view the schedule and tour route.
- What to wear: must wear flat-soled shoes with a closed toe.
- Notable sights: the heart of the waterfront, Crayton Cove and the City Dock as well as 12th Avenue South and the Olde Naples shopping districts
About Naples Transportation & Tours
Naples Transportation & Tours' invites tourists and locals alike to experience tours of the Naples area. The fascinating city of Naples can charm its visitors with natural beauty and history. On the board of a vintage trolley, experienced guides cover the fully-narrated tours including over 100 interesting points. They gladly share their expertise and local knowledge as well as answer participants' questions.