Convenience spurred the invention of the sandwich, so that you could eat on the go, and the pizza, so that you could wheel chunks of sausage from town to town. Transport your palate with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $10 for $20 worth of Italian lunch fare at the Highway 6 location
- $20 for $40 worth of Italian dinner fare, redeemable Sunday–Thursday at the Highway 6 location
- $20 for $40 worth of Italian dinner fare, redeemable Friday–Saturday at the Highway 6 location
- $20 for $40 worth of Italian dinner fare, redeemable Sunday–Thursday at the Pasadena location
- $20 for $40 worth of Italian dinner fare, redeemable Friday–Saturday at the Pasadena location
- $50 for $100 toward catering services from the Pasadena location
Napoli Italian Restaurant's menu includes signature pizzas ($11.95+), housemade pastas ($7.50+), and heart-healthy chicken dishes served with housemade bread ($8.95+), in addition to health-conscious options, such as snack rolls ($1.99), on a menu that uses fresh ingredients and extra virgin olive oil.
Catering services range from $4–$12 per person and include napkins, paper plates, and silverware in addition to a diverse selection of upscale Italian fare. Additions, including appetizers, tea, and desserts, range from $1–$6 per person.
Original Napoli Italian Restaurant by Papa Zack
Inside Original Napoli Italian Restaurant by Papa Zack's bustling kitchen, a team of talented chefs craft house-made pasta before dousing noodles in meat, marinara, alfredo, and clam sauces. This kitchen architects the eatery's "what," but the staff's "how" involves constant, family-friendly friendliness. The culinary experts give chicken the royal treatment, dressing it up in a variety of dishes, including marsala, piccata, parmigiana, and rollatini. Sandwiches and pizza in two crusts round out the Italian-centric menu. The catering leg of the business feeds multicourse meals for at least 10 people or 5 people saving half their meal for their fallout shelter.
87% of 804 customers recommend
“Best Sicilian pizza I've had in Houston.”