You can drive a NASCAR race car for a timed racing session or take a 3 lap ride along as a passenger with a professional instructor driving.
About This Deal
NASCAR Racing Experience’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Disposable head socks for every guest
- Disinfecting each steering wheel before driving
- Digital no-touch temperature checks for all guests
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check NASCAR Racing Experience’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
- Must be 18 or older for driving option
- Must be between 100-250lb weight and 5’-6’4’’ height
- Additional driver $39 fee applies, which covers vehicle liability insurance, souvenir racing license, and earbuds
- The practice driving experience includes:
- 5-minute timed racing session on the speedway
- Driver’s meeting with crew chief
- Personal racing instructor
- Upon completion, drivers will receive graduate certificate and souvenir racing license
- May 8
- July 17
- September 25
- To consult the full schedule, click here.
NASCAR Racing Experience
The NASCAR Racing Experience’s team of driving instructors specializes in NASCAR-themed Cinderella stories: at whichever world-famous speedway they’re visiting, they give civilians the chance to drive real NASCAR race cars that have actually been raced by NASCAR superstars for a few hours. That means getting behind the wheel of a real NASCAR race car that’s been driven by Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson and other NASCAR favorites and putting the pedal to the metal. Unlike other racing experiences, there’s no lead car to follow here, you’re driving by yourself and yes, passing is allowed! The instructors still offer guidance though, coaching those driving solo over a two-way car radio, and speed-chauffeuring racing enthusiasts around the track on ride-alongs.