- $55 worth of tantalizing threads and accessories at Nashville Clothing Co.
- Fashion-forward jeans, shoes, dresses, band t-shirts, and more
- Features local and national brands such as Ben Sherman, James Jeans, Industry, Vans, and Seychelles
- Select purchases help charities including TOMS Shoes and Sister of Rwanda
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Good at two locations
- In-store purchases only.
You can check out an interview with Nashville Clothing Co. owner Tiffany Lewis at Stella. The company has also been featured in Nashville Business Journal and Franklin is…: > * With unlimited choices in apparel, shoes, jeans, shirts, belts, hats, sunglasses, socks, bags and accessories customers are sure to find something special. Nashville Clothing Company has affordable prices and a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Clients can be sure that they leave looking confident and great and always return for more. – Franklin is…
Seven Yelpers give Nashville Clothing Co. a solid three stars, and eight Citysearchers give it a perfect five: > * They always have good specials and unique, cool stuff plus really hip clothing for guys or gals. – SDNelson, Citysearch > * The staff was really helpful and patient and the clothes were really hip and fairly priced. – scottwvu, Citysearch
420 Cool Springs Blvd.
Franklin, Tennessee 37067Get Directions