What You'll Get
For $20, you get one ticket to the Nashville Symphony's performance of "Here to Stay: The Music of George and Ira Gershwin" at Lipscomb University's Allen Arena (a $69 value). Choose from the following three dates:
- Thursday, October 14, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 15, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 16, at 8 p.m.
- Tribute to the indelible influence of two of America's greatest songwriters, George and Ira Gershwin
- Conductor Albert-George Schram will lead the orchestra and acclaimed piano soloist Kevin Cole through favorite renditions from the Gershwin songbook
- Grammy-winners Sylvia McNair and Lari White will lend their vocals to time-honored tunes
- Lower-level seating
Though the Nashville Symphony's performances at the Allen Arena haven't been reviewed, the Symphony Center comes highly recommended, as Yelpers give the Symphony an average of 4.5 stars:
- The acoustics of the hall are simply and totally consuming. You feel completely surrounded by sound. Although we sat directly center of the stage, we noticed that the balcony's were also reacting in applause in a similar manner. – Jamie D., Yelp
- The Schermerhorn is simply an amazing place to hear any kind of musics…Unaltered music really shines in here, and any changes to it just tend to screw it up. – john g.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid for date and event purchased only. No exchanges. No cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.