What You'll Get
- Two Single Day Passes for Saturday, April 8, 2017
- Two Single Day Passes for Sunday, April 9, 2017
- Two Weekend Passes
- Four Weekend Passes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 9, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nashville VegFest
Plants are more than just another brick in the food pyramid—to the minds behind the Nashville VegFest, they're a lifestyle. Championing plant-based, cruelty-free, health-focused practices, these enthusiasts gather those who are interested in a similar way of life and those who have years of vegetarian or vegan experience under their belts for a weekend of recipes, chef demos, and plenty more.
- The Speakers: Although the lineup is still being finalized, expect to hear inspirational stories from the likes of Bailey Rae (the founder of TheLocalVegan.com), Fraser Bayley (who went from being a butcher to a vegan bodybuilder), and Victoria Moran (author of 12 books, including Creating a Charmed Life).
- The Vendors: Shop organic, vegan skincare products from Apothepurity; microgreens from Bloomsbury Farms; gluten-free protein snacks from Grab the Gold; and treats from dozens of other responsible companies.
- Other Activities: Chef demos, raffle prizes, information from non-profits, and activities specifically catering to the kids in the crowd combine to round out the event.