Faces, like potatoes, must be scrubbed and buffed to clear away excess dirt, remove dry skin, and prevent the emergence of extra eyes. Buff away unsightly blemishes with today’s Groupon to Natasha’s Queen Bee Spa, located inside Whitinsville Wellness Center & Spa. Choose between the following options:
- For $45, you get one Bioelements Fast Results facial (a $55 value) and a cleanser (up to a $37 value; up to a $92 total value). Available cleansers include:
- Moisture Positive cleanser (a $35 value)
- Exfoliating Flash Foam cleanser (a $37 value)
- Decongestant cleanser (a $35 value)<p>
- For $55, you get your choice of one facial (up to a $75 value) and one moisturizer (up to a $43 value; up to a $118 total value). Available facials include:
- 30-minute Bioelements Fast Results facial (a $55 value)
- Custom Bioelements facial (a $65 value)
- Skin-strengthening Calmitude facial (a $75 value)
- Flaxx-C anti-aging facial (a $75 value)
- Bioelements acne-clearing treatment (a $75 value)
- Pumice-peel manual microdermabrasion treatment (a $75 value)
- Bioelements Lactic-Plus peel (a $75 value)<p> Available moisturizers include:
- Peppermint-infused Beyond Hydration (a $40 value)
- Really Rich Moisturizer (a $43 value)
- Crucial Moisturizer with Chinese herbs (a $40 value)
- Absolute Moisturizer (a $40 value)<p>
At Natasha’s Queen Bee Spa, cosmetologist Natasha Torres applies custom-blended Bioelements products to faces craving refreshment, exfoliating or toning skin according to client preferences. Like an ideal action film, facial treatments range between 30 and 90 minutes, in which time Torres deeply cleanses and buffs faces with custom tonics during the pore-revitalizing Fast Results facial or slathers epidermal surfaces with pomegranate and organic lactic acids in the Bioelements Lactic-Plus peel.
Sensitive skin can stop cringing with help from the Calmitude facial, specially formulated to ease irritation without upsetting touchy terrain. Clients flit away from Natasha’s Queen Bee Spa with a cleanser or moisturizer of their choice to keep visages beaming brighter than a newly engaged Lite-Brite.
Though not included in today’s deal, Groupon holders can upgrade any facial to include a 15-minute galvanic treatment ($15 extra), which improves elasticity and tightens aging skin in an attempt to erase fine lines that etch inadvertent frowns and grammatically incorrect phrases onto faces.
Garden of Eden Spa
Cosmetologist Natasha Torres could hardly have found a more fitting name for her spa than Garden of Eden Spa. After all, there’s something paradisiacal about her beauty treatments, which restore skin to an immaculate state with custom-blended serums. She draws on Bioelements products during her exfoliating facials, though she can also reduce the appearance of fine lines and acne with organic lactic peels. When she isn’t restoring skin’s glow, she pampers her clients with natural and hot-cream manicures, paraffin dips, and creative nail designs that help make counting to 10 less of a chore.
338 Church St.
Whitinsville, Massachusetts 01588