All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 9, 2012
Reviewed August 26, 2012
· Reviewed 4 days ago
What You'll Get
Over centuries, modern firearms gradually replaced archaic weapons, such as the rapier and the sternly worded pamphlet. Take aim with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for a one-hour gun-range package for two people (an $83.95 total value)
- One 9mm handgun rental to share (a $12 value)
- Eye and ear protection (a $3 value per person)
- One hour on the shooting range (a $20 value per person)
- A box of 50 9mm rounds to share (a $19.95 value)
- Four targets to share (a $6 value)<p>
$75 for a one-hour gun-range package for four people (an $167.90 total value) * All the items in the above package * An additional gun rental * An additional box of ammo * An additional four targets<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 7, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Under 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Must sign waiver. Must wear shirt that covers neck and arms. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About National Armory
- Two-floor shooting range with 15 total lanes
- Computer-controlled system sets targets at distances of up to 75 feet
- Backstops accomodate up to 50-caliber rifle ammo
- Eco-friendly air-filtration system extracts discharged smoke and particles
- Rentals from handguns to military rifles
- Rental guns can use normal ammo or Laser Shot Target Systems, an alternative to live-fire training
At a Glance
In addition to overseeing the shooting range, National Armory's staff leads classes that cover topics such as basic firearm-handling and meeting the requirements to become an armed security guard. Clients looking for new firearms or to upgrade often find their match in National Armory's store, where in-house weapon experts advise buyers on new and used guns and dispense ammunition.