Over the centuries, modern firearms gradually replaced archaic weapons, such as the rapier and the sternly worded pamphlet. Take aim with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for a one-hour gun-range package for two people (an $83.95 total value)
- One nine-millimeter handgun rental to share (a $12 value)
- Eye and ear protection (a $3 value per person)
- One hour on the shooting range (a $20 value per person)
- A box of 50 nine-millimeter rounds to share (a $19.95 value)
- Four targets to share (a $6 value)<p>
$75 for a one-hour gun-range package for four people (an $167.90 total value)
- All the items in the above package
- An additional gun rental
- An additional box of ammo
- An additional four targets<p>
In a one-level, 9-lane shooting range, 75-foot galleries with backstops capable of waylaying up to 50-caliber rifle ammo stare back at marksmen as they take aim. National Armory’s well-thought-out facility creates a practicing environment that helps ammo find its way to the center of its targets while keeping visitors’ well-being in mind. To help refine aim, a laser-shot target system guides guests’ draws, and variable targets challenge gunmen with hostage and police-stop scenarios. Year round, the facility’s air conditioning keeps shooters comfortable, and an environmentally friendly air-filtration system quickly extracts gun smoke and discharged lead particles.
In addition to overseeing the shooting range, the staff leads classes that cover topics such as obtaining concealed-weapon permits and meeting the requirements to become an armed security guard. Marksmen looking for new firearms or for to upgrade often find their match in National Armory’s store, where in-house weapon experts advise buyers on new and used guns and dispense ammunition, police supplies, and argyle-patterned bulletproof vests.
- Two-floor shooting range with 15 total lanes
- Computer-controlled system sets targets at distances of up to 75 feet
- Backstops accomodate up to 50-caliber rifle ammo
- Eco-friendly air-filtration system extracts discharged smoke and particles
- Rentals from handguns to military rifles, including an AR-15
- Rental guns can use normal ammo or Laser Shot Target Systems, an alternative to live-fire training
At a Glance
In addition to overseeing the shooting range, National Armory's staff leads classes that cover topics such as basic firearm-handling and meeting the requirements to become an armed security guard. Clients looking for new firearms or to upgrade often find their match in National Armory's store, where in-house weapon experts advise buyers on new and used guns and dispense ammunition.