What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for a gun-safety course for one ($200 value)
- $175 for a gun-safety course for two ($400 value)<p>
Depending on the size, classes can take between 4.5 and 6 hours. They currently take place on Sunday at 12 p.m. and Wednesday at 3 p.m., though more may be added based on interest. Instructors cover topics such as safe cleaning and storage of a firearm, basic state and federal laws, and gun-range etiquette. By the end of the course, students should be able to hit a target at a reasonable distance.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 18 or older with valid photo ID; must be 21 or older to use a pistol, 18 to use a rifle. Must wear shirt that covers neck and chest. Range fee included. Ammunition not included, available for additional fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About National Armory
- Two-floor shooting range with 15 total lanes
- Computer-controlled system sets targets at distances of up to 75 feet
- Backstops accomodate up to 50-caliber rifle ammo
- Eco-friendly air-filtration system extracts discharged smoke and particles
- Rentals from handguns to military rifles
- Rental guns can use normal ammo or Laser Shot Target Systems, an alternative to live-fire training
At a Glance
In addition to overseeing the shooting range, National Armory's staff leads classes that cover topics such as basic firearm-handling and meeting the requirements to become an armed security guard. Clients looking for new firearms or to upgrade often find their match in National Armory's store, where in-house weapon experts advise buyers on new and used guns and dispense ammunition.