Choose from Four Options
- $21 for one hour of archery-range time with bow rental ($40 value)
- $42 for two hours of archery-range time with bow rental ($80 value)
- $69 for an introduction-to-archery lesson for one with bow rental ($115 value)
- $132 for an introduction-to-archery lesson for two with bow rental ($230 value)
During the hour of hands-on instruction, students of the introductory lesson take to the range with included rental bows and arrow.
- Two-floor shooting range with 15 total lanes
- Computer-controlled system sets targets at distances of up to 75 feet
- Backstops accomodate up to 50-caliber rifle ammo
- Eco-friendly air-filtration system extracts discharged smoke and particles
- Rentals from handguns to military rifles
- Rental guns can use normal ammo or Laser Shot Target Systems, an alternative to live-fire training
At a Glance
In addition to overseeing the shooting range, National Armory's staff leads classes that cover topics such as basic firearm-handling and meeting the requirements to become an armed security guard. Clients looking for new firearms or to upgrade often find their match in National Armory's store, where in-house weapon experts advise buyers on new and used guns and dispense ammunition.