On nine-lane range equipped with air-filtration system, gunmen take aim at targets
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Over the centuries, modern firearms gradually replaced archaic weapons, such as the rapier and the sternly worded pamphlet. Take aim with this voucher.
Choose from Four Options
$42 for a one-hour gun-range package for two, valid Saturday–Sunday ($83.95 total value)
- One 22-caliber handgun rental to share (a $12 value)
- Eye and ear protection (a $3 value per person)
- One hour on the shooting range (a $20 value per person)
- A box of 50 22-caliber rounds to share (a $19.95 value)
- Four targets to share (a $6 value)
$72 for a one-hour gun-range package for four, valid Saturday–Sunday ($167.90 total value)
- All the items in the above package
- An additional gun rental
- An additional box of ammo
- An additional four targets
$33 for a one-hour gun-range package for two, valid Monday–Friday ($83.95 total value)
$82 for a one-hour gun-range package for four, valid Monday–Friday ($167.90 total value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Availability is first come, first serve. Customer must present ID and be 21+; or must be accompanied by parent/guardian. Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies. Range fee included. Must wear shirt that covers neck and chest. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About National Armory
- Two-floor shooting range with 15 total lanes
- Computer-controlled system sets targets at distances of up to 75 feet
- Backstops accomodate up to 50-caliber rifle ammo
- Eco-friendly air-filtration system extracts discharged smoke and particles
- Rentals from automatic handguns to military rifles
- Rental guns can use normal ammo or Laser Shot Target Systems, an alternative to live-fire training
At a Glance
In addition to overseeing the shooting range, National Armory's staff leads classes that cover topics such as basic firearm-handling and meeting the requirements to become an armed security guard. Clients looking for new firearms or to upgrade often find their match in National Armory's store, where in-house weapon experts advise buyers on new and used guns and dispense ammunition.