All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed February 11, 2018
· Reviewed June 26, 2017
· Reviewed June 11, 2017
What You'll Get
Personal trainers push people to do more, whether it’s doing one more set of bench presses or eating one more box of protein bars. Go the extra mile with this voucher.
Personal training certification course ($399 value)
- Includes the following core programs: Personal Training Practical Application, Weight Training Program, Fitness Assessment Program, and Lifestyle Consultant Program
- Each core program includes a theory and practical exam
- Secure online testing at your own pace
- IACET nationally accredited personal training certification received upon passing the exams and providing proof of CPR certification
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid for downloadable PDF study material only. Students must be 18+ to receive certification, have a CPR card prior to completion, and access to a webcam. Extra $25 fee to retake exam. Valid for downloadable PDF study material only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About National Association for Fitness Certification
The National Association for Fitness Certification (NAFC) is on a mission to create a dynamic community of educated fitness specialists. To this end, NAFC offers a variety of accredited trainer-certification programs online, allowing aspiring fitness professionals the luxury of earning their credentials from the comfort of their own home or extra-large gym locker. The courses teach students how to lead nutrition programs, group fitness classes, Pilates lessons, and personal training sessions, opening the door to a variety of careers in health and wellness. Onsite workshops scheduled on a regular basis supplement virtual classroom learning with practical skills.