All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 23, 2016
Reviewed May 1, 2016
Reviewed April 27, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $16 for two general admissions tickets ($29 value)
- $27 for four general admissions tickets ($58 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About National Constitution Center
Opened on Independence Day, 2003, the National Constitution Center is more than a museum: it's an educational headquarters, a historical archive, and a town hall that functions on a national scale. Besides housing exhibits and historic artifacts, the museum is home to a national forum—it's hosted Democratic primary debates, town hall meetings on the campaign trail, and pivotal presidential speeches.
- Size: large enough for patrons to meet each of the 42 original delegates, discover the Constitution's seven articles, and learn about the 27 amendments.
- Eye Catcher: the interactive theatrical productions Freedom Rising illuminates the story of the Constitution, as well as tracks the history of the nation from the Revolution to the Civil War to the Civil Rights Movement. A former First Lady even proclaimed, "I wanted to weep at the end of it."
- Permanent Mainstay: along with Freedom Rising, the museum is home to two permanent exhibits—The Story of We the People, which has featured such artifacts as a copy of the Emancipation Proclamation and Justice Sandra Day O'Connor's robes, the Signers' Hall, populated by 42 bronze statues of the Founding Fathers.
- Don't Miss: the rotating special exhibits.