What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
The BLS certification online course works to certify interested parties so they are able to provide basic life support to those in critical conditions. The course is doctor-created and good for people of all skill levels from all walks of life. The National CPR Association offers this online course to teach the necessary skills needed to treat a range of potentially life threatening injuries and conditions.
The course includes:
- Online course with 24-hour access
- Path to certification or recertification
- Reference material created by licensed physicians
- Compliant with AHA, ILCOR, ECC and ARC Guidelines
- Free practice tests and exam retakes
- Fully compliant with American Heart Association guidelines
- Instant copy of certification documents
See National CPR Association’s offer on a Bloodborne Pathogens Certification or CPR/AED/First Aid Certification here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, 2 additional as gifts. Valid online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About National CPR Association
The National CPR Association trains Americans in the art of life-saving with comprehensive online first aid courses designed by expert physicians. Compliant with the requirements of the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, and other first aid organizations, the courses' rigorous study guides and test prep materials help students master the tests needed for official certification. Read on to learn more about each class and its certifications:
- CPR/AED: This course teaches students life-saving CPR techniques for both adults and children, as well as the safe operation of automated external defibrillators (AEDs).
- First Aid: This course prepares students to handle some of life's most common medical emergencies, from cardiac arrest and choking to drug overdoses and drowning.
- Bloodborne Pathogens: This course helps prevent the transmission of bloodborne illnesses through lessons on safe disposal, the use of personal protective equipment, and the study of disease-causing bacteria and viruses.