All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
What’s included with the Advanced Medical Certification:
- Instant CPR, AED, and first aid digital/printed provider card
- Exclusive study materials including video and audiobooks
- Skills webinars and checklist available
- CPR PDF provider handbook
Continuing Medical Education (CME) eligible for up to six AMA Category 2 credits
- About the course: Designed by practicing physicians and based on the latest AHA Standards and Guidelines (2015).
- Convenient learning: The online course is a convenient way to learn first-aid, CPR, and AED training without having to travel to class. The internationally-accepted certification courses are accessible anytime from a phone, tablet, or computer.
- No time limit: Students don’t have to worry about exam interruptions because they can save their progress and pick it up later. There’s also unlimited retakes for no additional cost.
Additional benefits with Advanced Medical Certification:
- Category 2 CME credits available
- Internationally-accepted (98% national acceptance rate)
- Adheres to latest 2015 AHA Standards and Guidelines
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Must activate by expiration date; expires 12 months from date of activation. Online redemption only. May be repurchased every 30 days. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About National Health Care Provider Solutions
Trust Pilot approved and backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, National Health Care Provider Solutions offers e-learning for individuals and companies through their inventory of life support certification tests and online courses, which adhere to the same guidelines and standards as the American Heart Association. Individuals can boost their career by learning new skills through the in-depth online courses, tutorials, and eBooks available through NHCPS. Companies and institutions including Ohio State University, Life Point Hospitals, Payroll Express use NHCPS to efficiently keep staff and students certified. All proceeds gained through the certification programs go towards furthering the efforts of the Disque Foundation and it's Save a Life Initiative.