20-minute group flight takes in historical sights and breathtaking scenery of Niagara Falls and surrounding wine country in Ontario
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- C$439 for a Niagara Falls helicopter tour for two people (C$542.50)
- C$659 for a Niagara Falls helicopter tour for three people (C$758)
- C$819 for a Niagara Falls helicopter tour for four people (C$920)
- C$1,009 for a Niagara Falls helicopter tour for five people (C$1,059)
- C$1,199 for a Niagara Falls helicopter tour for six people (C$1,239)
- C$119 for a Niagara Falls helicopter tour for one child (C$129)
Helicopters filled with small groups take off to catch bird’s eye views of Niagara Falls, during a 20-minute flight with audio commentary. After the scenic flight over the falls, the chopper flies above Ontario’s famed vineyards. Throughout the trip, the audio commentary continues to elaborate on the sights with history and trivia.
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase. Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination is required to receive tour.
About National Helicopters
Since hatching their first helicopter in 1985, National Helicopters Inc. has become one of Canada's biggest chopper flight and maintenance organizations. Boasting more than 45,000 hours of incident-free flying, National Helicopters' pilots ensure safe passage to wherever passengers desire, and their photo and aerial tours and helicopter golf trips go off without a hitch due to the pilots' countless hours of practice. For those interested in taking the handles, the company teaches commercial pilot instruction, along with survival training and ground school.