What You'll Get
Choose from 21 Options
C$99 for 10-week Learn to Skate class (C$199 value)
- Mondays, 9:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
- Mondays, 3:30 p.m.–4:15 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 1:15 p.m.–2:15 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 10 a.m.–11 a.m.
- Wednesdays, 3:45 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Thursdays, 9:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
- Thursdays, 3:30 p.m.–4:15 p.m.
- Fridays, 10:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
- Saturdays, 1 p.m.–1:45 p.m.
- Saturdays, 2:30 p.m.–3:15 p.m.
- Sundays, 10:45 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
- Sundays, 12:15 p.m.–1 p.m.
C$99 for 10-week Level 1 Learn to Play Hockey class (C$199 value)
- Mondays, 10:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
- Mondays, 4:15 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Thursdays, 10:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
- Fridays, 9:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
- Saturdays, 1:45 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Sundays, 11:30 a.m.–12:15 p.m.
C$99 for 10-week Level 2 Learn to Play Hockey class (C$199 value)
- Tuesdays, 12:15 p.m.–1:15 p.m.
- Thursdays, 4:15 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Sundays, 10 a.m.–10:45 a.m.
During the hockey-training center’s Learn to Skate program, youngsters pick up basic skating skills and techniques through fun games and drills. Kids learn fundamental skills that can be applied to hockey, figure skating, or just recreational skating. Students should bring their own skates, gloves, and helmet.
In order to participate in Level 1 Learn to Play Hockey, players should have already taken Learn to Skate or be able to demonstrate basic skating proficiency. In order to take Level 2, players must complete at least one session of Level 1 or an equivalent course.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 16, 2015. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Must be 3 or older. Must sign waiver. Registration required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About National Hockey Training Centre
The staff at National Hockey Training Centre takes the official national winter sport seriously. Not only do they lead group programs throughout the year for both children and adults, but they also offer one-on-one ice training. During these 30-minute sessions, coaches help individuals meet specific goals, such as competing on a regional team or mastering the backwards skate in order to gracefully exit an escalating argument with a Zamboni driver.