What You'll Get
Choose from Five Locations
- $33 for one service card for an automotive maintenance package with three oil changes ($79.95 value)
Package Includes the Following:
- Two, Three, or Four full-service signature oil changes ($30 value each)
- Two complete tire rotations ($20 value each)
- Flat-tire repairs ($20 value each)
- One check-engine-light diagnostic ($80 value)
- One brake adjustment and inspection ($45 value)
- One battery recharge and system test ($35 value)
- One complete vehicle Inspection ($80 value)
- Some value’s vary from location to location
Choose from the following locations:
- Frio’s Automotive
- Ocean Tire Auto Service
- Purrfect Auto
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New clients only. Online registration required. Oil change app'ts required & subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. All services must be used by the same person. Valid only at purchased location. Oil changes include up to 5 quarts of regular oil, lube, and filter. Additional quarts and synthetic or diesel oil are available for an additional fee. Oil change punch card is transferable between vehicles owned by the same person. Oil disposal fee required, not included. Punch card expires in 1 year. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Free Auto Care welcomed its first members in 1980 (years before it added the .com to its name). In the three-and-a-half decades that followed, more than a million families have maintained their cars with oil changes, brake adjustments, and other preventative services at participating auto shops in more than two dozen cities. However, membership at FreeAutoCare.com isn't just about the included auto services. It's also about the services cars don't get. With regular preventive maintenance through the site's services, automobiles avoid costly repairs brought about by years of neglect.
Two experts settle the debate.
Where does your city rank?