Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for one month of unlimited high-intensity training classes and membership ($225 value)
- $99 for five personal-training sessions and membership ($270 value)
Membership, which comes with no contract, includes access to:
- Over 70 group fitness classes weekly. See the schedule here.
- Extensive cardio and strength-training equipment
- Professionally-trained staff who are available for free fitness evaluations and workout planning
- A 200-meter rubberized running and walking track
- A pro-size basketball and shooting court
- A sauna, whirlpool, and steam room
- Locker usage and towel service
Personal-training sessions last 30 minutes. Both options must be used within 30 days of activation.
National Institute For Fitness & Sport
In business for over 25 years, the National Institute For Fitness & Sport’s 65,000-square-foot fitness center boasts an array of classes and training sessions, as well as a host of strength-training and cardio equipment. But these represent just one branch of the nonprofit organization, and NIFS also manages fitness centers for companies and retirement communities all over the country.