Museum aiming to tell a more complex story of the American West, celebrating the contributions of people of color as well as Europeans
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $6.75for admission for two (a $12value)
- $12.50for admission for four (a $24value)
- $18.50for admission for six (a $36value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About National Multicultural Western Heritage Museum
Aiming to shed a new light on the era of the wild West, the National Multicultural Western Heritage Museum was founded in 2001. Celebrating the contributions of people of color as well as those of European extraction, exhibits tell a more complex—and complete—story of the American West than the usual cowboys-and-outlaws stereotypes.
- Eye catcher: a salute to the Buffalo Soldiers—African-American men who fought for the US Army
- Don't miss the exhibit celebrating Bass Reeves, one of the first African-American Deputy US Marshals.
- Photos and artifacts chronicle the famous Tuskegee Airmen.
- Hands-on activities: Kids can participate in scavenger hunts to learn about cowgirls, Latino cowboys, and Native American chiefs.
- Special programs: Every Saturday afternoon, guests read to children and their families beloved stories about the American West or modern-day cowboy events, such as rodeos and horse riding.
- Admission: Adults - $10.00; Sr. Citizens 62+ - $8.00; Students - $8.00; Children 5 & Under are free with paid chaperone admission