What You'll Get
Explore the technology and science behind solving crimes – and behind the stories created by the various hit forensic TV series – with the interactive exhibits at the National Museum of Crime & Punishment’s cool CSI Experience. The exhibits also include a crime scene lab and the filming studios for America’s Most Wanted, a simulated FBI shooting range, a virtual high-speed police chase, John Dillinger’s getaway car and hundreds more artifacts and hands-on activities. Set aside two to three hours for this one-of-a-kind museum, which offers the chance to discover some of the true heroes of law enforcement, while venturing into the dark side of the criminal mind.
Event Description: If you’ve ever pondered a day in the life of a crime scene investigator, this simulation is as close to the “real deal” as you can get. Finding yourself in the middle of a fully intact crime scene, you begin your investigation, gathering vital clues to determine what happened when, where, why and by whom. Learn how to solve crime through the use of forensic science technology such as ballistics, blood analysis, fingerprinting, and dental and facial reconstruction.
- CSI Lab Use such forensic science techniques as toxicology and DNA testing to solve a murder that has just been committed.
- Interactive Memory Interactive touchscreen in a Q&A format demonstrates perception analysis to stimulate memory recall from crime scenes.
- Body of Evidence Visit the morgue to discover the wonders of an autopsy.
- Personal Safety Challenge Learn how not to be a victim of burglary, personal injury, or internet fraud with these tips from the National Safety Council.
- Crimes Without Corpses Counterfeiting, document forgery, and art forgery are featured in this exhibit.
- Cold Cases in America Delve into police files of famous unsolved cases such as the Black Dahlia, the Anthrax attacks and Chandra Levy.
- Crime & the Media Discover how news reporting, television, and motion pictures mirror America's obsession with crime.
The Fine Print
Offer does not include ticketing fees. Information on how you’ll receive or pick up your tickets along with any date-specific advisories or restrictions will be provided to you in checkout.