What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $7 for general admission for two ($14 value)
- $13 for general admission for four ($28 value)
- Free admission for kids ages 2 and under
- Open by appointment only—call to schedule your visit.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required by phone. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About National Museum of Dentistry
1840 became a landmark year for teeth when the world's first college of dentistry opened in Baltimore. In 1904, the school moved to a new building on campus at the University of Maryland, Baltimore, and in 1996, that historic structure became the country's official monument to the dental profession, the National Museum of Dentistry.
- Size: about 7,000 square feet—small enough to explore in an afternoon and large enough to fit at least 17 dinosaur molars
- Eye Catcher: the massive set of chompers that helps kids practice their brush technique
- Permanent Mainstay: the dental accoutrements of historic figures, such as Queen Victoria's personal instruments and George Washington's decidedly non-wooden ivory dentures
- Don't Miss: a tour through the history of toothbrushes that takes visitors back thousands of years via real artifacts