What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a one-year family membership ($75 value)
- $24 for a one-year individual membership ($40 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Excludes specially ticketed events such as the Einstein Gala and Movie Under the Wings (see http://gr.pn/1ruLb5E for complete details). All services must be used by same customers; cannot be shared. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount offer. Membership card will be emailed in 3-4 weeks after activation. Must be activated by expiration date on Groupon. Activation of membership must be made in Museum Store or over the phone. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About National Museum Of Nuclear Science & History
There are numerous sides to every story, and that's certainly the case when it comes to man's mastery of the atom. The National Museum Of Nuclear Science & History chronicles the events before, during, and after the Manhattan Project brought about the atomic bomb and thrust the world into the nuclear age. The museum gives equal weight to both the bad and good, from the tensions of the Cold War to the benefits that nuclear technology has brought to modern medicine.
- Eye Catcher: where visitors can view the newly restored B-29 Superfortress, one of only 17 in existence
- Permanent Mainstay: Atomic Pop Culture, where visitors learn how American popular culture reflected the dawning of the Atomic Age
- Visiting Exhibit: Atomic STEaM Photography Show, where guests will experience the all encompassing world of science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics as interpreted by photographers from around the world
- Don't Miss: Little Albert's Lab, where children of all ages can play and learn the concepts of physics through engaging hands-on activities
- Special Programs: outdoor movie showings and "Science is Everywhere" camps for children during winter break, spring break and summer