What You'll Get
$14 for a visitor attraction package ($22.25 total value) that includes:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 20, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About National Naval Aviation Museum
The National Naval Aviation Museum stands as the largest of the U.S. Navy's official museums—but there's much more here than what's typically seen on an aircraft carrier. Its indoor and outdoor displays pay tribute to the flying heroes of the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard, both past and present.
- Size: more than 150 restored aircraft across 350,000 square feet
- Eye Catcher: a seven-story glass-and-steel atrium, with four A-4 Blue Angel Skyhawks displayed in a diving diamond formation
- Crown Jewel: a full-size replica of the aircraft carrier _USS Cabot_’s island and flight deck
- Don't Miss: the Cubi Bar Café—where more than 1,000 squadron and unit plaques have been relocated from the Cubi Point in the Philippines
- Beyond Airplanes: more than 4,000 uniforms and other artifacts
- Hands-On Activities: full-motion flight simulators and aircraft cockpits where visitors can climb in and take the controls
- Pro Tip: The Blue Angels can be seen practicing in the skies on most Tuesday and Wednesday mornings from March–November