Choose from Four Options
- $59 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, redeemable weekdays ($128.50 total value)
- $115 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, redeemable weekdays ($257 total value)
- $65 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, redeemable weekends ($128.50 total value)
- $125 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, redeemable weekends ($257 total value)
All of the above options include the following per pair:
- Greens fees for two adults ($85 value)
- Cart rental for two ($33.50 value)
- Two small buckets of range balls ($10 value)
- Click to view the course layout
National Sports Center/Victory Links Golf Course’s rates vary by age.
National Sports Center/Victory Links Golf Course
National Sports Center is one of the few places in the world where you can step from verdant fields onto stretches of ice. Eight ice arenas—four Olympic-sized, four NHL-sized—comprise more than 148,000 square feet inside the Schwan Super Rink. And as for the fields? The National Sports Center was originally conceived as a soccer complex, and it still boasts 52 fields. The Guinness Book of World Records has certified National Sports Center as the largest soccer complex on earth.
Hockey and soccer still only make up a small portion of the sports that are playable at the center. Those same soccer fields might host rugby on one day, lacrosse on another, and ultimate disc the following week, provided the discs have not flown south for the winter. The ice rink might host figure skaters as well as broomball teams. At the center's outdoor cycling velodrome, brake-free bikes race each other along a canted track, thrilling crowds every Thursday from late May to September. And of course, there's the Victory Links Golf Course, a 400-acre expanse that's home to an 18-hole championship course, a grass driving range, and an 18-hole bent-grass putting course. Players of all stripes can sign up for leagues and lessons in their favorite sport, or check out everything from expos to fitness classes on the calendar of events.