Choose from Three Options
- $16 for two general admission tickets ($29.90 value)
- $26 for general admission for two adults and two youth ($45.80 value)
- $48 for a family membership ($85 value)
The family membership includes two member cards, three guest passes, and free admission for household members age 17 and under. Aside from admission, members enjoy access to exclusive events, e-news updates, and discounts on programs and merchandise.
National Steinbeck Center
What can a single human build with just his words? In the case of John Steinbeck, the answer to that question is an entire museum. Located in the Nobel-Prize-winning author's hometown of Salinas, California, the National Steinbeck Center immortalizes the author's writing with three-dimensional exhibits that show how Steinbeck championed the human spirit.
- Size: interactive exhibit spaces, rotating galleries, and seven exhibits based on the author's famous and lesser-known works
- Eye Catcher: Steinbeck's real camper from his travelogue Travels with Charley: In Search of America
- Don't Miss: personal belongings from the Steinbeck family
- Crown Jewels: journals and artifacts that inspired East of Eden, The Grapes of Wrath and Of Mice and Men
- Special Programs: panel discussions with filmmakers and other artists; a weekly book club; a sudden desire to re-write your middle school English paper