Personal artifacts, exhibits, and programs honor the legacy of the author of “East of Eden,” “The Grapes of Wrath,” and “Of Mice and Men”
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $16 for two general admission tickets ($29.90 value)
- $26 for general admission for two adults and two youth ($45.80 value)
- $48 for a family membership ($85 value)
The family membership includes two member cards, three guest passes, and free admission for household members age 17 and under. Aside from admission, members enjoy access to exclusive events, e-news updates, and discounts on programs and merchandise.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required for membership option. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About National Steinbeck Center
What can a single human build with just his words? In the case of John Steinbeck, the answer to that question is an entire museum. Located in the Nobel-Prize-winning author's hometown of Salinas, California, the National Steinbeck Center immortalizes the author's writing with three-dimensional exhibits that show how Steinbeck championed the human spirit.
- Size: interactive exhibit spaces, rotating galleries, and seven exhibits based on the author's famous and lesser-known works
- Eye Catcher: Steinbeck's real camper from his travelogue Travels with Charley: In Search of America
- Don't Miss: personal belongings from the Steinbeck family
- Crown Jewels: journals and artifacts that inspired East of Eden, The Grapes of Wrath and Of Mice and Men
- Special Programs: panel discussions with filmmakers and other artists; a weekly book club; a sudden desire to re-write your middle school English paper